TRAIN TO BE AN
ANIMAL REIKI PRACTITIONER
ICRT ANIMAL REIKI LEVEL 1 & 2
The ICRT Animal Reiki Level I & II Class is developed by the International Centre for Reiki Training. This class is for minimum Level 2 Reiki Practitioners who want to deepen their relationships with animals and learn practical ways to apply Reiki to heal the animals in their lives.
This two-day class includes two Animal Reiki Placements (attunements). The Animal Reiki energy received in this course is a unique Reiki energy given to us as a special life force energy for the animals. This energy is profoundly healing for both the animals and humans (we are a part of the Animal Kingdom too after all!) The Placements given in the ICRT Animal Reiki I & II class will attune and unify the Animal Reiki symbol with each student’s existing Reiki energy and symbols and allow the practitioner to channel the Animal Reiki energy.
This course includes practitioner skills, tools, and techniques needed to share Reiki with the animals. It is a combination of lecture, discussion, and practice and is open to all Reiki lineages. The information and techniques for both levels include:
- The history of ICRT Animal Reiki.
- Animal Reiki defined and discussion of priorities for animals.
- An Usui Reiki symbols refresher.
- The Animal Reiki symbol—The Tree of Life.
- Animal Reiki I & II Placements.
- Animal Reiki techniques for in-person and distant sessions, including preparation exercises and healing technique meditations: Animal Reiki Grounding Exercise, Whole Body Awareness Exercise, Divine Animal Circle Healing Technique, Healing Compassion Fatigue, and Animal Grief Healing Meditation.
- Discussion on giving Animal Reiki full sessions in person or live online, including session preparation, receiving the animal’s consent for Reiki, various Animal Reiki session environments, and developing your own Animal Reiki style.
- Review of common healing issues for animals, including disharmony, unfulfilled purpose, loneliness, grief, confusion, illness, compassion fatigue, end of life, animals and children, and behavioral problems.
- Distant Animal Reiki techniques for single animals or groups, candidates for distant Reiki, and how to use photos, written notes, Facetime, or live webcams for distant sessions.
- How to give Reiki to many species of animals.
- Balancing empathy and compassion, compassion fatigue and practitioner self-care, and end-of-life support, whether natural death or compassionate euthanasia.
- Practice time working with animals in person or online.
- Review of how to create a thriving Animal Reiki practice, including in the formal or professional environments of veterinary offices, zoos or wildlife rehab facilities, animal shelters, therapy animal organizations, animal sanctuaries, and ways you might use Reiki in these settings.
- The ICRT Animal Reiki I & II Manual, authored by Colleen Benelli, Sioux Strong, Robyn Benelli, and Pamela Allen-LeBlanc.
Classes are held based on interest. Please contact Willow for class dates.
Time: Sat & Sun 9am – 5pm PST
Location: Live via Zoom (world wide)
Investment: $430 CAD/USD
Deposit: $150 CAD/USD
(deposits are non-refundable and goes towards the full course fee)
Meet Your Teacher: Willow began her Animal Reiki journey training with world-renowned Animal Reiki Teacher Kathleen Prasad. Since then Willow has gained extensive experience working with animals as a professional Animal Reiki Practitioner and Teacher and working with abused and injured animals with the SPCA. Willow further expanded her knowledge of animal health and well-being in a clinical setting as a Veterinary Assistant.
When she experienced the beautiful and deeply healing new Animal Reiki frequency developed by ICRT in a Reiki share in 2021, she knew she had to expand her current Animal Reiki Practitioner course to include the ICRT Animal Reiki program. This hybrid class will not only offer students an energy upgrade (Placement) with the Tree of Life frequency, but offer an abundance of healing tools for themselves and their animals, and a thorough, solid foundation of practical knowledge and techniques gained from her years of real-life experience working with all species of animals in variety of settings.
Willow is an absolute kind and generous soul. I was recently certified as an Animal Reiki Practitioner by Willow at Rosewillow Reiki and am so grateful for her knowledge and passion for Reiki. I loved my experience and feel that the support and encouragement given to pursue Reiki for Animals is authentic as they come. I enjoyed the workshop immensely and felt confident right out of the gate. I highly recommend Rosewillow Reiki to those wanting a Reiki experience as well as those wishing to further their Reiki practice by going up a level and becoming an Animal Reiki Practitioner. The animals you will come in contact with will appreciate it and your personal journey will continue to grow! Thank you Willow for coming from a place of abundance and love. – Ozzie Kipnes, Tsawwassen, Canada.
Willow has a natural talent for teaching! She really opened up my ability to work deeply with the animals in the Reiki space. With Willow’s guidance anyone can learn Animal Reiki. She is a wonderful, kind, compassionate teacher who brings a lot of healing experience to the class. I really enjoyed the training and I am very grateful for the experience” – Paola Frigeni, Bergamo, Italy.
“Animals are our greatest teachers. While we may have to learn to connect to universal source energy that is at the core of our Reiki practice, animals intuitively know, understand, and exist in this space already. They are naturals at tuning in and applying Reiki energy to facilitate their own healing. Working with animals in the Reiki space is a unique and rewarding experiences that will not only enhance your knowledge of Reiki, but greatly expands your journey as a Reiki Practitioner.” – Willow Mainprize